Monday, October 17, 2016

The Stouts do TV!


We were recently asked to be in a television commercial for the gubernatorial (I laugh every time I hear, say or type that word) candidate for Utah, Mike Weinholtz.  Our dear friend, Tim Coray, works at United Way, and is friends with the videographer and her boyfriend who are on the Weinholtz campaign.   Here is a link to the full commercial so you can see it if you want. Shots of our fam start at 40 seconds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQMfnnBXn80



The day before we were going to shoot, we took a family walk and the kids rode their bikes on the Jordan River Parkway. August took a plunge off the side of a riverbank (glad she was wearing a helmet) and flew off into the reeds. Matt darted after her, and luckily she didn't end in the river. The reeds were actually holding her up and kept her from getting dumped in the water. She cut her mouth and was bleeding and had some scrapes on her chin and face, and had a bruised neck from the straps on the helmet. I actually had to put makeup on her for the commercial to try and cover it up. Poor little thing - you could tell it physically hurt her to smile during the photo shoot and filming, but she was still adorable. Sweet little thing.





I was lucky enough to have the videographer also take a couple of piano shots for me since they were already at the house and they offered to do so. She took some video as well that I look forward to using for my next marketing video piece.





All photo credit goes to Kelsie Moore. Thank you for doing such a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment